I was a good military wife and woke up at 2:45 this morning when Jerry kissed me goodbye to go to WLC [Warrior Leadership Course]. Yes, that's right... 2:45! Seriously! He had to be at the hangar at 3:30 to draw his weapon before heading to the actual WLC which started at 4:30. I was even coherent enough to wish him luck and tell him I'd be praying for him. I prayed last night to cover the hours until I really woke up and started praying for him at 8 a.m. or so. Hehehe! (And no, woke up does not mean stood up. I stayed in bed. LOL)
Jerry is getting the cold, too, and I hope this doesn't mean he'll do poorly at WLC. So far, he and I just have the sniffles and slight headaches. Here's to hoping it doesn't get worse!! Luckily, he's on the "Old Man" standard for the PT tests, etc. and usually performs much better than that. So if he slacks because of the cold, he's got some room for wiggle in his scores. He'll be home really late tonight, so I'll let you know tomorrow how it went!
No comments:
Post a Comment