Verse of the Year

Make me know your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; For You I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4-5

17 December 2009

Getting ready to go...

T-minus 20ish hours and counting until we leave for Indy!  woo hoo!  Well, not so woo hoo on being trapped in a car with the toddler for 7 hours or so. 

Friday, we're headed to Pittsburgh to see my family and then after that we head to Indy for almost 2 weeks!  Yay!  I really can't wait to see everyone.  I miss my friends at home.  I love my friends her in NY, but there's nothing like old friends that know everything.  I don't have to explain why I feel the way I feel about things at home.  People already know.  Here... I have to and sometimes that just gets a little tiring.  Anywho...

I have a girls night planned with Kira and I'm so excited.  We're going out to dinner and to a movie.  I MIGHT get to go to girls night with Rachel, Nina, Kim and Christy if Jerry is o.k. with staying at my parents' house with Boy for a while.  (so far the verdict is "we'll see")  But I get to see my nieces and nephews... 1 of which is an adult now?  Really?  They let her be an adult?  Wow! 

For today, though, more laundry and packing!  So I better get to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment