For the love of all that is holy, can I just know now?!? So for the last week, Jerry and I have been pretty well convinced that I'm pregnant. Constant nausea. And eating 6 or 700 times a day. And the fact that while I'm nauseous, I'm hungry? Is there another explanation for that?
I'm going to stop here to say that I'm glad that only girls read this and for the most part only girls that are close friends. Otherwise... No. I would not be spreading this rumor so early on.
O.k. So I told Katie, who knew that we wanted to get pregnant, and she gave me a pregnancy test. See, Katie's pregnant, so she doesn't need those tests anymore for a while and she had 1 left over. Said test is in the bathroom right now. Waiting. Until Monday.
Unfortunately, though, I had an episode of spotting today that made me think that I was starting and therefore... NOT pregnant. I prepared to go another month of normal "not pregnant" annoying stuff. And then nothing else happened. Katie pointed out that spotting can happen at the beginning. Ya... it only happened once with Gabriel and not until month 4 or 5, I think. (I'm pretty sure that Jerry had already been removed from my life by the Army when it happened. I remember because, as this was my first pregnancy, I panicked and called the Doctor as if I was dying. And I was at Kira's store. She loves it when I have weird health issues in her store, I'm sure.)
So here's the plan, kids. Everyone synchronize your watches. (Or not, since that would be weird...) Sometime around Monday, if Nature's "Blessing" is not upon me, I will take the lonely little pregnancy test out of his box. If I'm definitely NOT pregnant, then the test will go away for another month. I need it to stop staring at me anyway. Those pregnancy test boxes are a little bit too judgy for me. Way too much pressure, I think.
I'm nauseous again,too, btw. No idea why, but Jerry ate chicken noodle soup for dinner and his breath just about killed me a bit later. Poor guy. Let's hope I am pregnant. If not, I will have to make up some lie about why I couldn't let him breath on me tonight.
Oh... and pray for him. If its this bad early on, I feel sorry for the guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment